Prince George, VA
On behalf of our client Kelly Engineering services is searching for an Equipment Technician. This is a direct hire opening in Prince George, VA. The Technician must be open to 60% or travel to install industrial manufacturing equipment. Must have experience reading electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics. Training will be provided. 1st shift; Direct Hire
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment.
- This is a position to work on computerized tire manufacturing machinery.
- Read and understand electrical and pneumatic diagrams
- Perform troubleshooting of PLC's
- Install equipment at client's location. Ensure equipment is running safely and correctly.
- Train client personnel on the equipment.
- After a training period, the Technician would be expected to travel to customer locations to install machinery, train their personnel on machinery and/or work on machinery at customer locations
- Must have strong mechanical ability.
- Must be able to read electrical and pneumatic diagrams.
- Must be trainable.
- Must be able to engage clients in a professional manner and have good customer service skills.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing / production setting is highly desired.
- Must be able to travel extensively. Some weeks there is no travel. Some months there is a travel every week. Travel is Monday through Friday but home on weekends. If you aren't traveling a week or so you are still working in the shop.
- Must be dependable and once trained be able to work independently and in a team for extended periods.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website