Field Service Engineer/Technician
Company vehicle will be provided if available, will cover cost for own vehicle use until company vehicle becomes available. Heavy travel is involved, 4-5 days per week.
Laptop, cell phone, company credit card, and tools provided.
Vax Mandate as this will be working with government contracts.
Service Engineer you will be responsible for installing and serving a variety of Coordinate Measuring Machines CMM, machine tools and accessories.
- Installation and machine maintenance, which includes diagnosis, repairs, certifications, and re-calibration of various machines at customer sites
- Perform service calls at customer sites to correct problems involving company products, diagnoses and corrects the problems.
- Provides technical support to other service representatives and customers
- Ensures prompt preparation and completion of service and expense reporting related to assigned duties
- Provides the highest customer satisfaction while representing Hexagon in a professional manner
- Assembly, disassembly, leveling, diagnosis, and repair of mechanical issues
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair of control systems
Associates Degree in engineering technology preferred or equivalent combination of technical courses and experience
- Mechanical, electrical, computer, and software experience
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website