Our client, a leading full-service real estate services and investment organization, is currently seeking a Financial Operations Coordinator for a 2 month possible contract to hire position. The position is located in Minneapolis, MN.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company, with more than 90,000 employees and over 20 billion in revenues in the Real Estate Services and investment Industry. You will work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours and pay for this position are as follows:
- Monday to Friday 8:00am- 4:30pm
- Pay rate is up to $17.00 per hour W2
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Performs a variety of routine and non-routine accounts receivable, accounts payable, or other financial operations activities and functions to include vendor invoice processing, 1099 and tax processing, lease administration and cash receipt applications.
- Completes data entry and follow-up procedures to support a variety of accounts receivable and/or accounts payable transactions in accordance with established timeframes.
- Conducts peer review of various financial operations accounting transactions to comply with department policies and procedures.
- Use basic knowledge of financial terms and principles to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Monitors, troubleshoots, and responds to internal and external inquiries through financial operations shared mailboxes or other established methods.
- Completes updates to applicable trackers and processing manuals for portfolio of assigned work.
- Participates in internal and external audits as needed.
- Performs miscellaneous office and administrative duties as assigned.
Requires a High school diploma or General education degree (GED) and a minimum of one-year experience in administrative or financial operations support. Associate's degree with concentration in Business or Finance preferred. Must be able to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, memos, and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Must be able to write routine reports and correspondence. Must be able to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Must be able to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Must be able to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills. Requires basic knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products). Must work well under pressure with proactive approach to routine and non-routine occurrences. Will need to have advanced organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work in multiple accounting software applications.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com)
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website