What's next for you? This great job. Finding a job that fits your lifestyle isn't always easy. That's where Kelly® Professional & Industrial comes in. We're seeking Financial Service Representatives to work for Michigan State Federal Credit Union in Berkley and Auburn Hills, MI. We're here to help you find something great that works for you—so you won't miss a moment of what really matters in your life.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- have strong customer service and financial experience.
- Are looking for a position that will offer career opportunity with great benefits.
- Looking for a position to grow within an organization.
Interested so far? Please read below for additional details!!
8AM-6PM (M-TH) 8:30AM-6:30PM (F). Every other Saturday (8:30AM-1:30PM)
- Process basic member transactions and maintain a balanced cash drawer; utilize proper cash handling procedures
- Complete member requests and transactions with accuracy
- Establish relationships with members and seek opportunities to offer products and services
- Record detailed notes to document member interactions, complex situations, and transactions to minimize lapses in employee communication or member service
- Manage the traffic flow of members with a sense of urgency to provide minimal wait times
- Answer calls in a timely and professional manner
- All of the Branch Employees duties and responsibilities
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Effective communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Typing skills with emphasis on accuracy
- Math and general clerical aptitude
- Sales skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Possess knowledge of Credit Union systems, products, services and procedures
- Reliability and dependability
- Conflict resolution skills
Please apply and send your resume to Erika at Erika.email@example.com
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website