Kelly Services is hiring a Food & Nutrition Manager for a Medical Facility in Rome, GA! Pay is $16/hr. and the hours are 6:00AM-8:30PM a few days/week with alternating weekends. Average 40 hours per week. Food Service Management experience required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE / PRODUCTIVITY
1. Completes work within acceptable time limits. Demonstrates the ability to set priorities.
2. Able to perform several tasks simultaneously during peak workload situations.
3. Ensures accuracy and completeness of work performed.
4. Maintains a clean organized work area.
5. Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of work practices, emergency procedures, and personal protective
equipment to protect self and others from exposure to chemical and infectious hazards.
COMMUNICATION / CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Strives for customer satisfaction.
- Displays courteous behavior to customers, guests, and co-worker. Must smile, make eye contact, and use AIDET principles when interfacing with patients.
- Listens to constructive criticism in a productive manner. Responds to supervisor's requests for information and assistance in a courteous manner and within required timeframe.
DEPENDABILITY / INITIATIVE
1. Ability to work independently and/or as part of the team as the situation dictates.
2. Willing to adjust schedule in case of workload fluctuations. In light work situations, consults supervisor
for additional assignments or independently seeks additional tasks.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website