10 Warehouse associates needed in the West Valley with Double Pallet Jack experience!!!!
- 75th avenue and Durango in Phoenix
- Positions start on July 22nd
- 2 month project for first shift, 10 hour days!
- Possible hire once contract is complete
- Background check and drug test required
- Pay is $17.00 an hour
- Must have experience with double pallet jacks
- VoCollect software used for communication
- Full time hours!!!!! plus overtime!
• Picks orders by selecting items from the warehouse according to a pick list created from store orders. Places items on a pallet ensuring product integrity, stability and safety. Stages completed pallets at assigned dock doors for shipment.
• Operates Forklifts, picking-up and putting away pallets of product from receiving docks and places them into reserve slots. Lets down pallets of product from reserve slots and places them in pick slots to replenish order picking inventory. Pulls full pallet orders for stores and stages them at the assigned dock doors for shipment.
• Receives product, ensuring it is accurately checked and counted. Confirms product is free of damage and infestation; has adequate shelf life and is at proper temperature; all documentation is correct, etc. Verifies description, UPC, quality, quantity, labeling, etc. corresponds with the Bill of Lading and Purchase Order. Documents discrepancies properly.
• Accounts for all product assigned to each load. Compares the quantity, quality, labeling to the load control documents. Arranges in proper delivery sequence; consolidates and loads product such that legal weight distribution on axle groups and product integrity will be maintained throughout the travel and delivery process.
• Meets established company standards on a daily basis including productivity, safety, sanitation, etc.
• Ensures that all safety procedures and policies are followed; comply with OSHA standards. Maintains a clean, neat and orderly work area.
• Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
• Work in environments which include concrete floors and a variety of temperatures ranging -12 degrees F in the freezer to 34 degrees and high humidity in chilled areas, to ambient non-air conditioned warehouse areas.
• Work various shifts and days in a 24/7 operation; including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Demonstrate initiative and self-direction to effectively manage time
• Learn and memorize warehouse physical layout and operating procedures.
• Communicate utilizing comprehensive verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills.
• Exhibit manual dexterity, hand/eye coordination, and depth perception.
• Perform repetitious work accurately and with mental alertness.
• Stand, walk and move rapidly throughout a shift.
• Bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently.
• Reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to approximately 50 lbs.
• Establish and maintain good rapport with co-workers, supervisors and others.
• Prioritize and perform a variety of simultaneous tasks (multi-tasking).
• Perform primary duties safely with efficiency and accuracy.
• Perform primary duties with efficiency, accuracy honesty and integrity.
Machines and Equipment Operated:
• Forklift, Powered Pallet Jack, Hand held radio frequency computer devices, Computer keyboard, and mouse.
Call Tiffany at 480-295-2836 between business hours of 8-5 pm
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website