Kelly Services is partnered with a growing Green Bay manufacturing company that is seeking Forklift Operators! This opportunity is Temporary-To-Hire and full-time.
SHIFTS AND PAY RATES AVAILABLE:
- 12-hour 2nd Shift (11am-11pm) -- 2-2-3 schedule ($14/hour)
- 1st Shift - 6am-2:30pm Monday-Friday ($14-15/hour)
- 2nd Shift - 2:30pm-11pm Monday-Friday ($14-$15/hour)
- **$1 PAY DIFFERENTIAL AFTER 6PM**
- Perform daily duties pertaining to Lift Truck Safety Checklists
- Monitor the warehouse equipment, and report maintenance problems to the Logistics and Warehouse Manager and Maintenance personnel
- Complete daily picks for ALL out-bound orders (customer orders/transfer orders/internal sample orders)
- Have the physical ability to perform manual labor, which may include:
- Climbing, bending, repetitive motions, standing for a long period, and lift up to 45 lbs.
- Load/unload truck loads in the most efficient, safe manner while maintaining inventory accuracy and integrity
- Ensure all inbound/outbound products meet quality standards
- Consolidate partial pallets & re-warehouse inventory as assigned
- Sweep, pick up debris and maintain clean work area daily
- Forklift driving experience is preferred but not required with good manufacturing experience
- Roll and/or box clamp experience is a plus
- 1+ year manufacturing experience is required
- Computer skills to include basic skills with the ability to learn reporting within the company's system
- Lead/motivate by positive example, exhibiting a can-do attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain inventory accuracy throughout assigned task(s)
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website