Kelly Services is now hiring for Forklift Drivers for G3 Enterprises in the Modesto, CA area.
Job duties include:
- The Forklift Driver under general supervision, loads and unloads trucks, inspects incoming parts for freight damage.
- Moves glass and other commodities in specified locations of warehouse.
- Submits and inputs data via keyboard, barcode scanner or written sheets to control inventory movement.
- Pulls glass cases using a Warehouse Management System (WMS) for inventory transactions.
- Verifies Bills of Lading (BOL) and signs.
- Responsible for inventory count and labeling.
- Must have a minimum of 1-year forklift driving experience in a warehouse environment.
- Occasionally required to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts.
Hours: 5am-5pm or 5pm-5am. Days will rotate.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase-and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website