For 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer an exciting opportunity for a Formulation Technician position with a top pharmaceutical company in West Chester, OH.
JOB TITLE: Formulation Technician
LOCATION: West Chester, OH
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: 6 Months or longer
SHIFT HOURS: 12-hour shifts (2 on, 2 off, 3 on)-Rotation
Day Shift -- 6am to 6pm
Night Shift -- 6pm to 6am
PAY RATE: $17.63 (no shift differential)
The Technician is a position reporting to a Process Execution Team Facilitator, which supports Formulation/Buffer operations. The position entails the execution of setup, changeover, for all equipment used in the production processes in various classified/non-classified areas. It requires the ability to assist with mechanical and electronic troubleshooting in order to ensure optimal operation of equipment via OEE. The Technician will also serve as a resource to implementation of continuous improvement projects.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
· Perform cleaning and housekeeping activities for assigned areas as required to maintain a cGMP environment.
· Perform 5S activities and maintain organization of operating areas.
· Perform work requirements in a responsible manner, in accordance with SOPs, cGMPs and established safety procedures in accordance with OSHA requirements and guidelines.
· Be familiar with “Material Safety Data Sheets” for area chemicals.
· Perform batch record and GMP documentation entries. Maintain records and/or logs as required in performance of job responsibilities. This will include mathematical computation where needed.
· Responsible for outgoing quality level.
· Some overtime will be required with prior notice to support business needs. Emergency overtime may be required with little notice to ensure operation of equipment within the PET.
· Work with minimal supervision under the direction of the shift lead, Process Facilitator, Engineer, or other activity lead.
· Perform roles as required to support daily PET activities.
· Set-up equipment and perform required adjustments to ensure each operation is performing per process specifications.
· Utilize appropriate Problem Solving and Troubleshooting techniques as needed.
· Serve as a resource to PET to assist in the follow up and timely implementation of projects and validation activities.
· Responsible for maintaining Processing and Gowning certifications as required to support assigned work areas.
· Perform other similar and related responsibilities as assigned by area management.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Strong mechanical/technical aptitude
· Ability to interpret technical documents
· Candidate should possess the ability to work in a changing/demanding environment.
· High school graduate, vocational school graduate or equivalent
· Minimum one-year experience in a regulated production environment
· Must have the ability to effectively understand, read, write, communicate and follow instructions in the English language. Good attention to detail is required. Individual must be capable of keeping accurate records and performing mathematical calculations.
· Previous experience with automated equipment preferred
· Knowledge of data and materials maintenance systems such as SAP or other MRP systems
· Experience with OEE, LEAN or other Continuous Improvement systems
As the local branch offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply online for immediate consideration or email your resume to Kenneth.White@KellyServices.com . Write “Formulation Technician” in the subject.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website