One of our top customers, a national leader in the Banking industry, is currently seeking a Fraud Analyst for long term contract positions with the potential of being extended and or hired on. This position is located in ST Paul, MN and must be local to this area and also be able to work remote.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for a financially stable fortune 500 company and, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Service Team.
Shift Schedule: 6:00 am -2:30 pm, 7:00 am -3:30 pm, or 8:00 am -4:30 pm
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Monitors account activity to identify fraudulent financial transactions and violations.
- Secures accounts to prevent losses.
- Works with internal departments to validate that charges are authorized.
- Works with merchants to resolve customer service issues or fraudulent activity.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have At least 2-4 years of experience in working with Fraud Investigations
- Must have Knowledge of banking, experience with loss mitigation is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and interpret data and resolve exceptions
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please use the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your resume must be received via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website