Bilingual IT Analyst (French), Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, 16066
Kelly Services is seeking an IT Service Analyst bilingual candidate who is able to communicate in French for one of our top clients in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania.
Length: 05/03/2021 to 09/03/2021 (Contract W2)
Type: Contract W2—There is no “per diem” with this position. There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs. NO C2C, at this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
Pay Rate: $19.71/hr. (W2)
The Service Analyst job family forms part of the Service Management track within the IT function. Members of this family provide support to end-users and provide pro-active monitoring of computer system through ITIL methodology best practices of Incident, Problem and Knowledge centered support.
Individuals in this job position perform work at the intermediate level within this job family.
The IT Service Analyst I (ISAI), located in Cranberry Township, PA, provides support to end users and IT systems on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support. Performs pro-active monitoring of computer systems through appropriate tools. Documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure timely resolutions. Works directly with customers on resolving problems that typically take greater time and experience to resolve. Participates in various projects to monitor and improve responsiveness to customer. Plans and monitors goals. Incumbents are service matter experts and promote instructions from pre-established guidelines to resolve issues.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bilingual language skills (French) required.
- A 4-year degree in Information Technology, or related discipline
- 1-3 years technical support experience in a computer-related area
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in the related field
- Working knowledge of related ITIL standards or best practices
- Intermediate knowledge of infrastructure support components
- Standard desktop, tools & utilities
- Server operating systems, tools & utilities
- IT networks and voice services
- IT security and Disaster recovery
- Process control and monitoring
- Call Center technologies
- 1 year of experience in our Global IT Service Desk function is highly preferred
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Successful completion of the IT Entry Logic and Problem Solving Test
- Strong analytical abilities to quickly resolve technical problems, evaluate alternative approaches and to recommend the most feasible and economical solutions
- Strong analytical, communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work without close supervision while ensuring that tasks are done effectively and consistently
- Strong verbal communication skills, including the ability to document operations procedures
- Ability to effectively work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to effectively interact with a diverse user base
- Availability to work rotating shifts and holidays
- Ability to work in an office or retail store environment with sensitivity for safety and physical security
Success Factors: Prime Success Factors (focus on results, drive change, promote teamwork, build trust & respect, understand market & customer perspective) plus the following:
- Attend to Detail
- Communicate and Share Information
- Manage Complexity
- Solve Problems
- Take Responsibility
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website