Ready to get back to work, safely? Now's the time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a warehouse associate at the Best Buy Geek Squad/Distribution center in Ontario, CA.
Getting back to work safely is top-of-mind for everyone. Best Buy is deeply committed to safety, as evidenced by their state-of-the-art facilities and comprehensive safety program, which includes:
- Temperature screening
- Social distancing measures
- Personal protective equipment
- Round-the-clock sanitizing protocols
- Daily health questionnaire administration
Why should you apply to be a warehouse associate?
- Pay is $15.50 per hour paid weekly.
- Monday- Friday- 5:00am- 1:45pm.
- Approximate length is 3-4 months with possibility to get hired on.
- Overtime available with extended shift or working Saturdays.
- Very team orientated environment with one on one training.
What is a typical day as a warehouse associate? You'll be:
- Receive, sort, scan and store product.
- Loading totes of product to racks for receiving
- Ensuring proper routing by sorting product and entering records into systems
- Performing manual and repetitive tasks, including heavy lifting up to 75lbs.
A warehouse associate job might be an outstanding fit if you are:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Able to lift up to75lbs unassisted.
- Able to work in fast paced non temperature-controlled environment.
- Familiar with computers.
Let's get to work. Apply to be a warehouse associate today!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website