Kelly Science & Clinical has a new long-term contract opportunity for an Health & Safety Specialist to work with a local University in Cleveland. This project is estimated to last 12 months.
0-3 years experience
Flexible work schedule
- Assess various on-campus departments and buildings to ensure COVID-19 compliance according to CDC guidelines
- Identify safe practices, such as appropriate distances, in office, classroom, and breakroom spaces
- Draft formal recommendations for each inspected site that indicate actions needed for compliance
- Track progress of each site
- Install signage to each site establishing work place hygiene practices
- Prepare and maintain accurate records, documentation, and reports in accordance with applicable regulations
You are an excellent fit if you meet the following qualifications:
- Experience with OSHA, Environmental Health & Safety, and/or fire inspections preferred but not required
- AS Degree in Public Safety or closely-related field preferred but not required
- Previous Hospitality experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience: 0 years of related experience.
- Education/Licensing: Associate degree in Emergency Management, General Management, Public Safety or related field. FEMA ICS-100 & ICS-200 courses
1. Fire Inspections and knowledge in State of Ohio NFPA codes.
2. Knowledge in OSHA Compliance, memos, and standards
3. Knowledge of Federal, State, County and local government statutes and guidelines related to emergency preparedness
The schedule for this position is Monday – Friday from 7:30am – 3:30pm
The right candidate will start this month!
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website