What's next for you? This great job.
Finding a job that fits your lifestyle isn't always easy. That's where Kelly® Professional & Industrial comes in.
We're seeking an experienced Human Resources Assistant to work for a well-established client in Huntington, WV.
What's a typical day as a HR Assistant?
- Respond to internal and external HR related enquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc. in both paper and the database Workday and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Reconcile and arrange monthly invoices.
- Processes new hires for HBE which includes coordinating drug screens, background and reference checks, new hire orientation, setup of employees in Oracle and Legacy, completion of I-9 forms and E-verify to comply with Federal standards.
- Establish, organize and supervise the maintenance of department records, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality.
- Conduct with and advise management and supervise human resource issues; investigating human resource related problems and making recommendations to management.
- Handle employee complaints and ensure accurate and timely documentation of concerns or issues.
- Facilitate actions to resolve the employee issues and escalate them to appropriate management team.
- Provide SOX Reviews and Update of HR SOX Documentation.
- Miscellaneous projects as requested by HR Management
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
- Are able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Have good professional appearance.
- Have strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
- Are proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Have experience using Workday, Kronos and Oracle.
- Are able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Have good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Are able to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goals.
- An Associate s degree in Human Resources or Business preferred.
- Two to five years of related work experience.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume with the subject line “HR Assistant” to email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website