Our client, a Fortune 500 medical technologies firm, is currently looking for a Human Resources Assistant for a contract position expected to last 3-months, with a possibility of being extended or going perm. This position is located in Portage, MI.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a major American company, work for a leader in the industry, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the company.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Answer and/or field HR employee questions (internal and external)
- Responsible for a variety of communications which includes but is not limited to job postings and communication boards
- Manage employee badge process for company employees and contingent labor.
- Manage Service Award Program.
- Manage Employee of the Month Program.
- ER project management/support as assigned.
- Maintain accurate/timely filing system.
- Assist with tracking and filing of performance reviews.
- Assist with Info employee support.
- On-site vendor coordination.
- Adhered to all required trainings.
- High School Education or Equivalent.
- 2 years administrative experience (or equivalent) required.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have any questions or issues submitting your resume please submit to email@example.com, however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website