Direct opportunity with a rapidly growing automotive Tier One Supplier.
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
3-5 years of experience required
- Manages all day-to-day HSE activities incl. inspections, safety walks, work permits for contractors, fire drills and HSE Training as well as KPI performance reporting in an accurate and timely manner.
- Owns Plant HSE Management System in compliance with all applicable and latest requirements (e.g., ISO 14001, OHRIS, ISO 45001); incl. documentation updates and setting/achieving objectives
- Works with Plant team to drive a HSE awareness, compliance and definition of HSE Roadmap to achieve continuous improvement; organizes and sits on Safety Committee
- 'Responsible for Risk Analysis of existing and new processes, implementation of mitigation actions (incl. Ergonomics, work clothing & PPE) and incident/accident investigations
- Takes part in internal cross-audits and 3rd Party HSE Audits, ensures non-conformities are corrected
- Manages all aspects of Occupational Health in cooperation with HR Function
- Works with Facilities Team to ensure Buildings and Equipment are maintained in safe condition.
- Ensures appropriate usage, storage and disposal of all Hazardous Material, Waste and HSE relevant documents and records.
- Leadership of Plant HSE Team (if applicable) incl. target setting and competency development
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of ISO14001/45001, OHSAS 18001 and other relevant Management Systems
- Working knowledge of the latest, locally applicable HSE regulations and legal requirements
- Working Knowledge of the company's HSE Systems and processes
- application knowledge of most common HSE Risk Assessment Tools and processes incl. Ergonomics, incl. Incident and Accident Investigation tools and techniques
- application knowledge of Occupational Health processes, data protection and data retention requirements
- Qualified Auditor for HSE Management systems such as ISO 14001/45001 etc
- Basic understanding of the Company's Production System and guiding principles, particularly the HSE Dimensions
- Working knowledge of Root Cause Analysis and Problem-Solving Tools
- Good Communication and Leadership Skills and ability to influence without direct authority
- Basic understanding of IATF 16949 requirements and Product Liability and Product Safety requirements
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website