Kelly Services has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Assistant in Manitowoc, WI!
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00a-5:00p
Contract Length: 6 months
- Process personnel documents accurately and timely; employment verifications, company mailings, and related correspondences
- Assist recruitment efforts by assisting with position approvals to hire, job descriptions, interviews scheduling, facilities tours, and onboarding schedules.
- Monitor the new hire supplies and coordinate replenishment with internal departments.
- Upload and route documents through electronic system and maintain related files.
- Maintain member electronic personnel and physical files; including, filing, helping with purging and filing obsolete data for destruction.
- Assist with benefits related activities; open enrollment, follow up on outstanding LOA information to ensure timely processing of benefits and review employees' benefits election or LOA forms.
- Assist with generating report and compiling data for audits and department requests
- Assist with planning and organizing of HR events.
- Provide assistance with HR System Implementation project.
- Provide assistance to Human Resources Manager as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned per department or business needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate's Degree in HR preferred, but not required
- 2+ years' office experience
- Microsoft Suite knowledge
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website