An Industrial Engineer is responsible for improving process, and systems, which include analyzing production, designing integrated systems, and optimizing a company's internal procedures.
- Develops the most efficient ways to utilize people, machines, material, and information
- Optimizes methods of business organization
- Performs mathematical calculations to determine operational problems
- Design methods to ensure product quality
- Resolves operational problems
- Studies and rearranges material flow, and operational sequence
- Evaluates effects of operational design changes
- Standardizes common floor processes
- Determines all operational methods according to required standards and analyzes all information to resolve specific issues such as optimal utilization of personnel and materials
- Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders and recommends changes to layout, labor, and material costs
- Ensures optimal utilization of all personnel and materials and provides support to all company processes and ensures achievement of all safety and cost objectives
- Trains plant staff for standardization on newly implemented processes
- Accumulates and summarizes information from a variety of sources and communicates findings as appropriate
- Identifies and assesses various problems and departures from established manufacturing standards and best practices, researches and recommends solutions
- Develops and maintains management information, planning, and control systems
- Implements methods and modifications to reduce production cost
- Performs any additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, or related engineering fields
- Lithium-ion battery experience preferred
- 3-5 years of Industrial Engineering experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Advanced knowledge of systems, tools, and solutions for productivity
- Understands technical documentation, and industrial blueprints and plans
- Ability to determine how operations, environments, systems interact
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to manages multiple tasks under pressure
- Project management experience
- Detail- oriented to ensure high-quality deliverables
Why Kelly® Engineering?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. At Kelly Engineering, our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world's most critical challenges. We connect you with leading organizations where you can collaborate on innovative projects, work with cutting-edge technologies and accelerate your growth. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects or are looking for a long-term opportunity, we're here to guide you to the next step in your engineering career.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website