Requires knowledge and experience in all aspects of the Mechanical field including but not limited to: Electric, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, PLC-s, Encoders, Chiller, Welding, Cutting, Power Transmission including belts, shafts, chains, gears, and gearboxes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assembly and disassembly of machines to make repairs, perform inspections, or replace with new items.
- Requires knowledge and experience with Hydraulics and Pneumatics, working with systems, reservoirs, pumps, valves, sensors, cylinders, piping, tubing, hoses, switches, and motors.
- Mechanical troubleshooter who uses a systematic process to identify root cause issues.
- Requires knowledge and experience in the Electrical field with voltages from 24 V to 480 V.
- Must be able to utilize drawings and diagrams (electrical, piping, PID loops) to identify failed components and speed up repairs.
- Experience with routine maintenance on overhead cranes would be preferred.
- Must be a safety conscientious team player.
- Perform lockout/tagout procedures per company policy.
- Understanding of general safety protocols relating to mechanical operations.
- Read, refine and develop preventive maintenance and other maintenance related documents (ECP-s, work orders, inventory sheets)
- Five or more years experience in an industrial environment as a maintenance employee.
- Certifications in mechanical/industrial fields (electrician, millwright, welding, etc.) preferred.
- Preventive Maintenance experience with industrial equipment.
- Must be able to pass a Mobile Equipment test.
- Must be able to perform work in aerial lifts, scissor lifts, on ladders or other elevated devices.
Qualified candidates need to apply by going to www.kellycareernetwork.com or you can submit your resume to email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website