The candidate provides maintenance craft specific support to plants. Maintains and repairs all types of equipment within craft knowledge and expertise. Participates on maintenance team which supports reliability improvement across all Operations facilities. Requires full proficiency in a range of technical, operational, or analytical/scientific processes and procedures through job-related training and considerable on the job experience to perform a variety of work assignments.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Enables the people who manage and/or perform work in the field with the tools and information needed to perform their job effectively and efficiently.
- Requires full proficiency in a range of technical, operational, or analytical/scientific processes and procedures through job-related training and considerable on the job experience to perform a variety of work assignments.
- 1 or more years of maintenance experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word and Excel, and have the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills are required.
- Must have strong multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills.
- Demonstrate leadership skills - inspire others and lead them through influence.
- A self-starter who can identify, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to do the following with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Must be willing and able to work in such environments wearing safety equipment, such as earplugs, goggles, and steel-toed shoes.
- Must be willing and able to use respirators.
- Must be willing and able to work in such environments with frequent bending, reaching, and lifting, as well as working in tight or closed-in spaces.
- Must be willing and able to climb stairs/ladders and working high off the ground.
- Must be willing and able to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Must have a current, valid US driver's license.
- Prior experience with SAP preferred.
- Prior experience with pump troubleshooting skills preferred.
- Prior knowledge of air operated diaphragm pumps, centrifugal pumps, positive displacement pumps preferred
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED is required.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website