Kelly Science & Clinical has a new direct hire (permanent) opportunity for a Chemistry Instrumentation Specialist for a Pharmaceutical company in Eastern Iowa. Salary will range between $60k-$80k, based on relevant experience, and relocation assistance will be offered!
- Ensure that all laboratory instrumentation and software systems are in a state of Regulatory compliance
- Plan, schedule, and monitor laboratory needs
- Maintain the schedule, perform instrument Preventive Maintenance, Calibration, and Qualification, and document activities according to standards
- Perform repairs and routine/advanced troubleshooting of analytical equipment
- Coordinate service providers and manage service contracts
- Facilitate communication and provide information regarding instrumentation issues or service
- Maintain inventory of instrumentation parts
- Assist with internal and external audits
You are a great fit if you meet the following qualifications:
- BS in Chemistry or closely related discipline (or an additional 4 years' Industry experience)
- 3+ years Metrology experience supporting, repairing, maintaining, and troubleshooting various chromatography instruments such as UPLC, HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV-VIS, ICP, and DSC
- Experience with Waters Empower, Mettler-Toledo LabX and Agilent equipment/software, given preference
- Prior experience in a GMP-regulated analytical laboratory, given preference
- Functional understanding of laboratory and computer validation (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Thrives in a fast-paced, independent work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to spend the majority of the day standing, walking, bending, and sitting within a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to participate in scheduled On-Call rotation covering off-hours to support the facility
- Adhere to EPA, DEA, FDA, and GMP regulations
This position will work Monday – Friday ~8:00am – 5:00pm with some overtime and On-Call shifts required. If you, or someone you know, would be interested in this opportunity please apply online today and a recruiter will reach out to discuss next steps!
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website