For over 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a contract assignment for a well-known medical device and supplies company.
JOB TITLE: Inventory
LOCATION: Monument, CO
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: 2 years
SHIFT – 5:00am-1:30pm or 8:00am-4:30pm
PAY RATE: $16.25 per hour
• Warehouse management systems
• Ability to very material data and package condition
• Familiar with order fulfillment tasks- order picking, shipping, cycle counting
• Good PC skills A MUST - experience with Microsoft Excel
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to move product weighing up to 25-30 pounds.
• Ability to read/comprehend written procedures and instructions.
• Ability to perform basic arithmetic equations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Computer savvy and accurate tracking on spreadsheet
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
• High School Graduate or Equivalent
• Ability to communicate in English, to include the ability to read, write and speak.
• Basic arithmetic equations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
We Offer Great Benefits for all new hires!
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k participation
- Perks and discounts from partners on everyday products and services.
- Free access to Kelly Learning online course.
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation time and sick pay
- $250 referral bonus for all employees hired after 90 days on the job.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit resume” button or “Apply Now” to submit your resume.
If you have a question about this position, you may contact the recruiter, Kenneth White at firstname.lastname@example.org, but only after your resume has been submitted. Call (310) 755-8369
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website