Your next good thing is right here...
At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking an Inventory Cycle Counter to work at the fast growing, dynamic Food Manufacturer, Kerry Ingredients, in Clark, NJ. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
What's a typical day as an Inventory Cycle Counter?
- Maintain timely and accurate computerized inventory control
- Perform cycle counts with a scanner and a forklift
- Understanding of WMS and possibly SAP
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity and accuracy of raw materials and finished goods data in the computerized inventory control system
- Coordinate the disposal of expired inventory
- Making inventory adjustments using correct iRen Movement Codes
- Help develop cycle count procedures and measuring tools to improve physical inventory.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- 1st Shift – M-F – 7:30AM – 3:30PM
- Have performed cycle counts with a scan gun and forklift with an understanding of WMS and possibly SAP
- Heavy Lifting – Lift up to 50 Lbs. repetitively – required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent – required
- Cycle Counting Experience - required
- Forklift Experience - required
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Inventory Cycle Counter today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website