IT Program / Project Manager
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our client, a multinational IT company specialized in consumer products (hardware & software) and services.
Location: Cupertino, CA (The position will initially work from home and slowly transition to the office when situation permits)
Duration: 12 months contract with possibility of extension.
Candidate must be available for direct W2 contract employment.
- Clearly set expectations and communicate status to both technical and business teams.
- Take responsibility; feel a personal stake in the product you ship.
- You value integrity; you manage conflict; and you work for the success of the entire team.
- Have a proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to drive results across a large matrixed organization.
- Creative problem-solving skills related to team, project deliverables, and cross-functional issues
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields.
- Demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of iterative software development.
- Must be able to converse in native Mandarin and English languages.
- Knowledge of development processes and methodologies in addition to Agile and an understanding on how to leverage these techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise.
- Value the commitments to delivery made by a development team and understand the technical requirements to meet these commitments.
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics.
- Proven use of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition.
- Understanding of business intelligence technologies, concepts, architectures and methodologies a plus.
- Familiar with supply chain concepts & processes a plus.
- Some travel may be required.
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website