*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON AN EMPLOYEE BASIS *** NO C2C *** ONSITE ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks anIT SERVICE DELIVERY CONSULTANT
for a 8+ month assignment – possible extensions!!
Leverage your NETWORK and INFRASTRUCTURE experience
to help take your career with our Client to
the "Next Level" for 2022 and beyond!
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Our client currently seeks an IT Service Delivery Consultant for service delivery to provide operational support for all aspects of IT infrastructure and to all the businesses and functions at the site. This includes support for business computers, high-end computing workstations, servers, telecommunications (data network, wireless, voice and mobile devices), peripherals, and business specific applications found in both functions (HR, Legal, Finance) and the Research & Development environment (Lab/Analytical). Work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement solutions to meet business requirements.
- Work with vendors involving business specific applications to manage and implement within the environment.
- Provides end user support for installation of manufacturing applications.
- Capable of manufacturing system integration, including design, build and implementation of manufacturing IT infrastructure.
- Installation/configuration, support, and maintenance of standard specialized and customized applications found in both the Businesses and functions.
- Installation/configuration, support and maintenance of standard, specialized, customized computers and workstations performing specialized tasks within the Businesses and Functions.
- Support and maintenance tasks of network telecommunication equipment, including network routers, switches, wireless access points, VoIP telephones.
- Coordinate the resolution of end user problems, providing the appropriate level of support and escalating issues as needed.
- Define and document support processes.
- Communicate with stakeholders so that expectations of problem resolution as set early and often.
- Participate in collaborative work and service restoration teams as needed to ensure standards are being followed and that service is restored quickly and correctly.
- Perform root cause analysis to prevent repeat issues.
- Drive continuous improvement by recommending procedures and controls for problem prevention and providing feedback to the Solutions Delivery Team.
- Understands key components of network, servers, PCs and other devices and can integrate systems to create business solutions.
End User Device support:
• End user support and customer service experience.
• Experience with Windows 7, Windows 10 deployment and troubleshooting.
• Printers, Scanners, Label Printers.
• Office 2016, Office 365, SharePoint.
• Manage requests and incidents in a service desk portal Network Administration.
• Familiar with wired and wireless network architecture, troubleshoot LAN, maintain switch cabling, IP phone troubleshooting Applications.
• Experience with Server and desktop integrated applications.
• Minimum of high school diploma. 2 or 4 year degree helpful.
• Minimum of three (3) years of IT Support experience.
• Well versed with computer hardware and accessories .
• Well versed with Microsoft operating systems. Windows 7 & Windows 10.
• Well versed with Microsoft Office software - Office 2010, 2013 Office 365.
• Familiarity with Audio/Video conferencing through Microsoft TEAMS.
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to quickly adapt and learn applications in use in the environment.
• Ability to perform high-level troubleshooting and problem solving.
• Ability to effectively document resolutions.
• Able to interact with executive level end users.
• Basic understanding of network installation and support.
• Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively.
• Familiar with ServiceNow.
• Works well and collaboratively with others.
• Familiarity with supporting Mobile Devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, tables, etc.).
• Basic understanding of Printers (local and Network) as well a printing method (Server & DirectIP Printing).
- There is no “per diem” with this position
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website