Kelly Services is currently seeking an Warehouse Associates for a food manufacturing company in Swedesboro, NJ.
Immediate Opportunity!!!! Apply Today!!!!
Under the direction of the Shift Supervisor performs the stripping of packaging from raw material, properly prepares and handles material to go into the melter and keeps work area clean during and between shifts. May also assist in with the receipt of raw materials into the warehouse.
Warehouse Associates Responsibilities:
- Strips plastic and cardboard from block butter packages.
- Moves block butter or liquor into melting equipment by pushing.
- Uses pallet stacker to lift raw material to stripping table.
- May enter lot code numbers into paper-based inventory record.
- Keeps work area clean during and after shift
- Assist in the implementation of Food Safety and Quality Assurance. Follows instruction and training in GMP's and SQF protocols.
- Clean area, including mopping the floors, at the end of the shift
- Assist with new projects as they become available.
- Other Duties Assigned by Shift Supervisor
Warehouse Associate Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Moderate - Occasionally exposed to extreme atmospheric conditions (temperature, noise fumes, dust, etc.)
- Must wear closed toe shoes and long pants
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website