Laboratory Assistant (San Diego, CA)
We are proud to offer an exciting temp to perm opportunity to work as a Lab Assistant position at a diagnostics laboratory located in the San Diego, CA.
Temp to Perm Opportunity!
Pay Rate: $15 to $16/hour
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Assists in the manufacturing of bulk solutions and reagents in accordance with established written procedures.
- Records work on Device History Records or any associated documentation for all manufacturing activities in a timely manner and in accordance with Quality System Regulations (QSRs).
- Prepares, operates and cleans equipment used in bulk product/reagent manufacturing according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Informs supervisor of equipment needs and other supplies required to avoid interruptions in production schedules. Informs supervisor of broken or deteriorating equipment.
- Assists with the filtering of bulk solutions from all other manufacturing departments as necessary.
- Assists employees from other departments with the bulk manufacturing process as necessary, providing double checks and additional support.
- Assists with the maintenance of manufacturing equipment according to SOPs as requested by supervisor.
- Assists with the completion of the “All Events Due” maintenance and cleaning schedule.
- Assists supervisor to assure that chemicals, Manufacturing Materials, laboratory equipment and glassware are available for use by employees from other departments as needed.
- Reports concerns about incorrect safety procedures, improper PPE usage or proper chemical and biohazardous waste disposal methods to supervisor to ensure that the Bulk Manufacturing Laboratory is a safe working environment. Follows all established safety and environmental procedures and reports all safety hazards immediately.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Must have a High School diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent!
- Some Lab Experience in academia or Biotech Industry is required.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website