Lab Tech, Formulations, Carlsbad, CA
Position Type: Temporary with possibility to hire
Shift: 1st; Monday- Friday
Job Purpose Summary: To lead the development and transfer of new products from R&D to production as well as validating, processing and/or qualifying of raw materials, software and equipment to be used in production.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Extract protocols from lab notebooks and perform well documented experiments.
- Examine data and prepare technical reports, summaries, protocols and analysis.
- Assist with all phases of the design process from the Design Plan to the Design Transfer to help bring quality assays out of R&D and into production.
- Perform protein purifications, conjugations and qualifications.
- Assist with the qualification and validation of incoming materials to be transferred for use in production.
- Assist with material, process, software and/or equipment validation studies as needed.
- Write, revise and train on technical documents used for transferring new products to manufacturing.
- Perform stability and risk analysis studies as needed.
- Assist R&D Manager with additional projects as needed.
- Train production staff on new product transfer.
- 1 year of relevant industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, etc.
For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today! Questions? Call Grace at 714.253.7656, Email at email@example.com, or schedule a time to connect directly follow the link: https://calendly.com/gracepiper/15min-1
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website