M-F Standard Business
Temp to Hire: $17-20/hr
The Laboratory Technician will assist with laboratory personnel task including but not limited to performing the functions of the department such as new product development, existing product problem resolution and sales and manufacturing technical support.
- Assist in laboratory work activities involving new materials evaluation, new product development, and new applications for existing products
- Assist in laboratory and production quality control and quality assurance projects. Analyze production materials, incoming raw materials, and competitive materials.
- Record accurate standard deviation reports and timely record keeping.
- Assist in final quality control and product approval for production of materials and sample whose origination comes under laboratory control.
- Assist in pilot plant, small batch, product scale-up activities and storage of retains.
- Assist in the manufacturing of the following materials to product specifications; sales samples, test specimens, and evaluation batches required in Research and Product Development.
- Acquire all skills required to operate laboratory-testing equipment, batch making equipment, computer analysis systems, and participate in training programs to assure uniform technical approach.
- Maintain laboratory facilities in neat and orderly condition to permit maximum employee efficiency and productivity. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma/GED 0-2 years industry experience
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Punctuality and regularity of attendance
- Strong and effective communicational skills
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website