Laboratory Technician II - North area
- Knowledge in aseptic techniques for cell culture, understanding of cell culture in bioreactors is a plus, knowledge in safety regulations in a lab environment, understanding of standard operating procedures and good laboratory practices GLP .
- Teamwork, troubleshooting and scientific critical thinking.
- Experience in pharmaceutical company is also a plus, particularly in a laboratory setting.
- Perform testing required for water used in the manufacturing process, raw materials, in process samples and final product following specifications.
- Provide support in method transfer, equipment/instrument qualification and process validation.
- Provide support in validations, special sampling, and during planned or unplanned reinstatements.
- Document the test resulst to all final product, environmental monitoring EM , water samples following procedures.
- Identify, collect and submit all LIMS required samples.
- Bachelor degree in Natural Sciences
- 2 years of experience in laboratory environment.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website