This position is responsible for formulating, testing, recording data and reviewing results with their direct supervisor. The purpose is to carry out project assignments, provide customer service and perform process development.
- Ink formulation, processing, testing and printing. Employee takes direction from supervisor on project plans which may utilize statistical methods.
- Communicates the results of project assignments and field trials in the form of oral and written presentations.
- Follows standard operating procedures/work instructions/test methods to ensure inks meet customer CTQ's.
- Performs all laboratory related functions on SAP system.
- Ensures all ISO requirements are met and produces the necessary documentation to maintain compliance.
- Follows Chemical Hygiene plan and proactively looks for safety improvements.
- Majoring in BS or Associate's degree
- Prior experience in a laboratory environment and/or printing, and/or ink/coating formulating is a plus.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website