Laboratory Technician (Metrology) - Salt Lake City , UT
Kelly Scientific Resources, a division of Kelly Services, has an exciting opportunity for an entry level Laboratory Technician (Metrololgy) to work with one of our top clients in Salt Lake City, UT.
This is a 6 month temporary position with potential to extend or possible hire on!
The Laboratory Technician will be responsible for supporting the laboratory needs for the QC department.
Duties and Requirements:
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
- Receiving and processing lab supplies
- Stability staging and pulling paperwork
- Equipment calibration
- Replacing parts on instrumentation
- Data entry into the LIMS system
- Complies with all cGLP/GMP and safety requirements, laboratory SOP's and Company policies.
- Complies with good housekeeping and safety practices; washes glassware and ensures cleanliness of testing equipment.
- Performs related duties as assigned
- High School Degree or Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences
- 1-2 years experience preferred working in a GMP environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Questions? Contact Kevin at email@example.com or call at 623-688-2142
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website