Kelly Services is looking to hire a Project Coordinator for a top client in Austin, TX to help the company develop and expand its innovative business in a complex and dynamic regulatory environment, supporting the Legal Department's Operations Team. The Project Coordinator will work to manage a set of dedicated responsibilities, including the administration and review of various consumer-facing work items. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to participate in the legal department's set of responsibilities and should have the ability to multi-task, think pragmatically and work independently and collectively as required.
This position will report directly to the Legal Sr. Operations Manager and it will be part of the Legal Department. This will be a remote position.
- Create project timelines that will ensure that work will be completed within the Business's deadlines while allowing ample time to get the work done to the expectations of the Business
- Ensure each team member knows the assignments that they need to complete and the due dates
- Interact directly with other departments such as Bank, Supply Chain, and AppDev
- Provide legal support in development of innovative new financial products and programs.
- Maintain flexibility with ever-changing work priorities and be able to quickly adapt project schedules accordingly
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in prepaid or other financial services.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Exceptional written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make timely decisions and work well with colleagues across businesses and geographies in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills, as well as the ability to exercise judgment in order to prioritize tasks and meet deadline with flexibility in work schedule.
Schedule is M-F 8-5, work from home
Duration: this is a 4 month assignment
Apply now for immediate consideration!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website