Kelly Services, is seeking candidates for 1st and 3rd shifts for an essential production company. $14 and $15/hr!
. This position requires employees to hand pick plastic bottles off the line, inspect for defects, and then package the bottles.
This is entry level work paying $14.00/hr days and $15.00 overnights and a great way to get your foot in the door!
Overtime every other week paying 21/hr plus. $100 attendance every month if you qualify. For exceptional performers with a great work ethic, position and financial advancement can be swift.
- Multiple spots available for 3rd shift, 8:00PM - 8:00AM
- Limited spots available for 1st, 8:00AM - 8:00PM
- Rotating days off, but your working hours never change!
- Know your schedule months in advance
- Pay increase if position goes permanent
- Immediately eligible to apply for other openings
- Eligible for permanent placement after 90 days
- Lots of opportunities to grow and advance!
- Excellent benefits after hired on permanent
- Industrial fans and blowers throughout the production floor
- Music piped through the warehouse and production
- Annual Steel Toe Shoe reimbursement
- Overtime often available
- Need a day off, but don't want to lose the pay? Try a shift trade!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website