Kelly Services is hiring Shipping and Receiving Workers / Forklift Drivers at DuPont in Hillsdale MI!
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE EMAIL RESUME TO MICHELLE AT MICF116@KELLYSERVICES.COM WITH “HILLSDALE” IN SUBJECT LINE
49242 zip code
The location makes industrial adhesives used in the automotive industry.
In this role you will ship, receive and store raw materials and finished goods. You'll verify the accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and prepare items for shipment
You'll use a sit down forklift to load, unload and move products throughout the facility
- Compare identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Produce and attach shipping labels on cartons, pails, drums, pallets, etc.
- Insert items into containers.
- Band and/or shrink-wrap containers.
- Examine incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and notifies Logistics Coordinator.
- Route items to departments.
- Inform Logistics Coordinator of inventory of shipping materials and supplies issues.
- Operate fork lift truck or hand-truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
- Maintain housekeeping in warehouse and shipping dock.
- Fill in as needed in Shipping and Receiving.
First shift Monday-Friday (6 am to 2 pm or 7 am to 3 pm)
$14 per hour
- At least 6 months forklift experience
- Ability to push, pull, and lift to 50lbs. as needed
- PTO: 6 days after 6 months worked
- 5 additional paid days after 3 years and 5 more at 10 years
- Bereavement & Jury Duty pay
- Perfect attendance award: for every 60 days worked with no unscheduled time off, KE is eligible for a paid personal day.
- Enhanced Medical benefits 50/50 cost share
- Direct deposit
- Automotive insurance savings/discount plans
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
• Recognition and incentive programs
• Competitive pay
• Paid holidays
• Year-end bonus program
• Portable 401(k) plans
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website