Loan Processors needed for a growing Credit Union located in Blue Ash! Seeking candidates with great data entry and computer skills! Must be detail oriented.
Great opportunity to start your career in the finance and banking industry! Position will start out at $13/hr, will receive increase once hired direct and again after 6 months and 1 year!
- Typing supporting paperwork for all loans (except first mortgage loans), while continuously reviewing for possible errors
- Running, reviewing and marking credit checks on members applying for loans
- Typing minutes on any type of loan action
- Inputting loan information
- Working directly with members, by telephone or in person, to ensure that their loans are correctly disbursed and checks distributed
- Filing paperwork and pulling loan folders when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Please send resumes to Susie Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call/text 989-297-6565 for immediate consideration.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Has a thorough knowledge of loan policies and current interest rates and is capable of discussing with members.
- Has a thorough knowledge of the documents required for each loan and knows how to obtain all pertinent information, including title work.
- Provides information regarding services and cross-sells those services when possible
- Good organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Data entry and/or great typing and computer skills
- HS Diploma/GED
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website