Kelly Services is partnering with a Customer in Medina, OH and we have immediate openings for Logistics Clerks!
Wage: $15.00 - $20.00 depending on experience
Schedule: Multiple Shift Available!
2nd shift 2:00pm - 10:00pm Monday - Friday
3rd Shift 10:00pm - 6:00am Monday - Friday
Day Shift 10:00am - 8:00pm Wednesday - Saturday
And a weekend shift!
Location: Medina, Ohio
- Support Customer accounts providing service to internal and external Customers
- Create orders, negotiation, and problem resolution
- Update customers regarding shipments by phone, email, and web-based channels
- Identify customer needs and provide the most cost-effective means of shipment
- Understand unique freight handling characteristics and delivery requirements
- Assist in obtaining shipment information (directions, pick up numbers, tow-related services, etc.) by phone and email communication
- Monitor shipments from order entry through delivery to ensure on time performance is met
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Two years of industry experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website