Kelly Services is seeking a Logistics Quality Specialist in West Point, PA to support the Logistics Warehouse and Inventory areas with a focus in Quality Management.
Adherence to regulatory, global and site policies and procedures governing operations activities is critical. This position will be the key liaison between Logistics and Quality and will represent Logistics at Quality meetings and forums.
This position is open-ended (2+ years) and comes with enhanced benefits including paid vacation, sick time and holidays.
- Interface with Quality department in managing NOE's/CAPA's/Change Controls for Logistics
- Author NOE's/CAPA's/Change Controls – including conducting investigations
- Author and/or update SOPs
- Deliver training where applicable
- Develop and report on Key Quality metrics for Logistics
- Conduct routine Quality meetings within the Logistics department
- Understand and apply regulatory/ compliance requirements relative to the role
- Participate in process improvement or learning events
- Serve as a backup to Inventory Control, Warehouse and Shipping Operations
- Interact with employees within own department as well as frequent interaction with employees from other groups/departments, i.e. Quality
- Bachelor's Degree or 3-5 years' experience in warehouse/distribution operations
- Extensive cGMP and GDP Quality experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- SAP Experience
- Solid ability to maintain accurate records
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
- Demonstrate competency and in-depth knowledge of all processes, methods and procedures related to supply chain
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Knowledge of CFR regulation
- Experience in warehousing, distribution and logistics
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website