Small Warehouse team in Pensacola FL is looking for a full time Warehouse Lead. Wanting someone who has worked as a lead previously.
Employee will be picking/packing orders via an RF Scanner; will support both external client, and inter-company merchandise transfer.
The Distribution Center associate's primary functions include:
- The security and quantity accuracy of physical inventory
- The environmental safety of the materials stored and handled
- The safe operation of all equipment, including fork lifts, pallet jacks, dock levelers, ladders, safety equipment, mixing equipment, pallet wrapping tools and hand tools
- The timely and accurate receiving, storing and shipping of materials, including physical count and documentation records, such as shipping and receiving records
- The safe storage of materials, including consideration of weight and stability of the packaging on a pallet
- The identification, elimination and immediate formal reporting of all observed hazardous or unsafe conditions, particularly including those involving equipment, facilities and storage procedures
- The maintenance of the Distribution Center facilities in a clean and orderly appearance, including interior and exterior spaces
- The preparation of the Distribution Center for, and the participation in, the physical inventories of the Distribution Center, which inventories are normally done twice a year on a prescheduled weekend basis
- The ordering of Distribution Center supplies, to include strapping tape, shipping labels, and paper goods for general use
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
There are some established characteristics of the successful employees in this type of job. They are self-motivated team players. They are skilled at communicating, networking and knowing their own limitations. In addition, some very important attributes needed for success in the job (not limited to) are:
- Responsive to customers' needs
- Personally ethical and high integrity
- Fast thinker
- Responsive to the direction and requirements of management
- Support the Coastal vision, both internally & externally
- Effective Communication and listening skills
- Adaptability to change
- Ability to work in cross-functional, collaborative environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website