Production OperatorI -
Must have 1 years of experience in manufacturing.
• Must be able to read and write English
• Must be dependable
• Must have a good attendance record
• Must be able to lift heavy material and handle physical effort
• Responsible for the safety of others in the performance of job duties
• Promote a safe working environment
• Understands and adheres to all Silgan safety policies and procedures to prevent injury to self and co- workers
• Produce finished goods that meet or exceed our customers' requirements and specifications, and to produce these finished goods at optimum cycle times for efficient throughput
• Repair and / or provide information to the maintenance dept, to verify that production parameters are being met and the tabulation of variable parameters of gram weight, S-1 dimensions, wall distribution, leak detection, and drop testing
• Provide information for shift notes, problems encountered, corrective actions taken, machine setting readings all on provided forms
• Maintain best cycle, blow, exhaust and dry cycle times while maintaining effective throughput of regrind material
• Delegated duties for production change-overs related to labels, sleeves, weights, color, resin, and box on all blow molding equipment and all production support equipment, auxiliary equipment
• Acquire the skills and knowledge to efficiently operate, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the manufacturing equipment of Silgan Plastics
• Provide labor for mold clean up, set up and minor preventative maintenance as directed by the Supervisor
• Other duties as assigned
Pay rate: $16.16 + 0.60 shift differential
Shift: 3rd 7pm - 7am
Schedule details: Rotating 2 on 2 off with 3 day weekend every other weekend.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website