Kelly Services is seeking Production Operators in Neosho, MO!
Location: Neosho, MO 64850
Opportunities on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift available!
- 1st Shift: 7 am – 3:30 pm
- 2nd Shift: 3 pm – 11:30 pm
- 3rd Shift: 11 pm – 7:30 am
Temp to Hire Opportunity
Job Title: Production Worker
Work as part of a team under the supervision of a shift lead/supervisor, carrying out several tasks within your shift. Must be willing and able to be cross-trained and move to other areas as needed.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Scanning bags of ingredients to ensure proper inventory levels.
- Gathering and weighing pre-determined amounts of specific ingredients adhering to strict quality standards.
- Fill ingredients into proper containers; bags will require feeding through a sewing machine to close; take samples of ingredients and final products.
- Measuring and feeding batches of ingredients into production machinery.
- Using lifting equipment and forklift trucks.
- Packaging finish products and entering data into internal system computer, scanner, and bar code software.
- Gathering and stacking bags in proper patterns for shipments; inspecting each bag to meet company s strict quality standards.
- Approve and release finish goods; wrap and move good to designated locations.
- Conducting product inspection and quality control; performing quality checks
General housekeeping; cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery
- Ability to effectively communicate in one-on-one and in group situations; able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Understand, record, and verbalize detailed information accurately; basic math calculation skills.
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds, complete repetitious work, and work on feet for prolonged periods of time in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer skills including use of scanners and bar code software.
- Must be able to pass a forklift training test
- Steel Toed Shoes Required.
This is an immediate need! Please respond today!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website