Get your foot in the door with an exciting temp-to-hire opportunity! Kelly Services in partnership with a paper company is currently hiring for Machine Helpers.
Duties of machine helpers:
- Physical, Fast Paced position
- Must be able to read a ruler.
- Help run machine that loads large rolls of paper onto pallets.
- Packaging - take rolls off table, places on skid, stacks rolls on skid, individually labels the rolls, band the rolls on the skid, stretch wraps & label the entire pallet.
- Shafting - put cores on the machine in the right order, cuts the cores for the operator, helps the operator load the machine, lifts the load using a hoist.
- Take printed rolls of paper and foil and convert them as required by customer. Each job is unique to the customer's need.
- Must be able to read a ticket and understand what it is instructing and work in a small team (normally one operator and two helpers per line)
TEMP TO HIRE
ROTATING SHIFTS / TRAINING ON FIRST SHIFT
Does this sound like a fit for you or someone you know?
If so, please submit your resume for immediate consideration or call 920.733.0104 for further information!
Pay increase after 60 days.
After 6 months, paid holidays.
2 weeks of vacation after the 1st year. Potential to earn 3 additional days of vacation for good attendance.
Full benefits offered after 60 days.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website