Immediately hiring Machine Maintenance Technicians in Fayetteville, North Carolina!
For those who want to keep growing, learning, and evolving. We at Kelly® Professional & Industrial hear you, and we're here for you! We're seeking a Machine Maintenance Technician to work at a premier manufacturer of filtration products that service today's Major Automotive companies' in Fayetteville, North Carolina. You owe it to yourself to consider this great new opportunity.
Sound good? Take a closer look below or Call your Kelly recruiter at (910)728-4188.
We have the following shifts available at a pay rate of $17-$22 per hour
- Work Monday to Friday, plus over-time on the weekends
- Your choice of shifts: 3:00PM to 11:00pm or 11:00PM to 7:00AM
- Quarterly bonuses and excellent benefits upon conversion to full-time.
Why you should apply to be a Machine Maintenance Technician:
- Candidates seeking Long-term and stable work schedules
- Anyone looking to work at a well-known company in the community
- Candidates seeking full-time employment
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as a Machine Maintenance Technician You'll be:
- General part replacement and rebuild of machinery
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical issues
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Complete changeover of equipment.
- Service equipment involving general maintenance practices of lubrication, cleaning, repair or adjustments and identification of abnormal repair for central maintenance correction.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you have:
- Comprehensive understanding of equipment operation, repairing and troubleshooting general machinery and equipment.
- Experience with preventative maintenance and repairs consisting of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred Degree but not required: Academic Degree in Technical Maintenance (or a related field) or at least 1-3 years of work experience in Technical Maintenance
- Availability to work overtime, including working on weekends
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Machine Maintenance Technician today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website