Kelly Services in partnership with a leader in the Electric Connectors & Airfield Lighting industry located in Ormond Beach, FL is currently hiring Machine Operators, $11.00/hr.
Plant runs three shifts - there is no shift differential
Plant runs three shifts - $11.00/hr. - there is no shift differential:
- Day shift – 6:30A/2:30P or 7:00A/3:00P
- Afternoon shift – 2:30P/10:30P or 3:00P/11:00P
- Midnight shift – 10:30P/6:30A or 11:00P/7:00A
Perks and Benefits
- After 90 days Machine Operators go from $11.00/hour to $11.25/hour
- Once hired on perm Machine Operators go to $12.00/hour
- Benefits (once perm) Best 401K in the county – and 11 holidays per year
- Culture is Strong comradery, safety culture and like a family
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must complete all required mandatory Safety, OSHA, and ISO 9001 training Reads work instructions to determine job specifications, machine adjustments, and material requirements.
- Operator runs only one type of machine/ manufacturing process.
- Learns to follow quality plans, read and apply work instructions, and blueprints to determine job specifications and material requirements.
- Documents work completed using manufacturing system.
- Positions work piece against stops or aligns layout marks with die or blade. Pushes button or depresses pedal to activate machine. Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Learns to measure work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation using dial calipers, snap gauges or micrometers.
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work pieces per work instructions.
- Stacks, marks, packs, and transports finished work pieces.
- Recognizes HAZMAT conditions, where necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Previous manufacturing experience not required but desirable.
- Manual dexterity and mechanically inclined.
- Basic understanding of computer-based machine controls.
- Must have basic manufacturing/quality knowledge and be able to use simple measuring devices.
- Able to use common tools of machine operations.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will receive great perks, including:
• Weekly electronic pay via direct deposit or pay card
• Service bonus/Holiday pay
• Optional health insurance
• Training via our exclusive employee website, mykelly.com
How to Apply:
*This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office and not being recruited by your local Kelly office. To be considered for this position please forward your resume to email@example.com*
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website