3rd Shift (7p-7a) Experienced Machine Operators
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for Experienced Machine Operators in the Lexington/Columbia area. Join a company that is a global leader in the energy & telecom cable systems industry. Previous production experience in an electronics manufacturing environment is ideal. 12 hour 3rd shift positions with a 3 day on/ 2 day off/ 2 day on/ 3 day off schedule.
If you are hardworking, have a great work ethic, can be a team player and work well on your own, Kelly wants to help get your career started. Updated resumes are required to be forwarded to my email for review. If you are interested in getting an interview with the customer, email, text or click the link below to set your own time with me to go over all the details! (Clicking the Calendly link will allow you to promptly schedule interview at your convenience!!)
Tammy Holland, Recruiter Kelly Services. firstname.lastname@example.org (843) 297-5734
Want to schedule an interview? Click here https://calendly.com/tamh767/15min-1
Please note this is a 3rd shift position
Shift: 7pm-7am (3 on 2 off) (2 on 3 off)
Pay Range; $13-$14hrly with pay rasise at conversion
- High School Diploma, or equivalent Demonstrated ability to read, write, and perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
- Must achieve required hours of OJT/peer training and achieve company benchmarks on physical skill test on equipment used and written process knowledge test(s) after completion of training
- One to two years of experience in an electronics manufactruing environment is preferred
- .Experience in continuous processing is a plus
- Must be able to utilize and safely operate hand tools (hammer, screwdriver, knives, work scissors, dikes, razors, bolt cutters, and torches.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and ability to communicate effectively in a work group/team environment with regard to all job requirements, functions, and duties.
- Ability to learn, comprehend, and apply rules and regulations pertaining to safe handling of hazardous materials.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions.
Duties & Physical Conditions:
- Pull fiber spools and tooling for different design tubes.
- Fill out production reports
- Load and unload reels
- All other duties will be discussed during interview process
- Noise which may be potentially injurious, dangerous, or hazardous.
- Dust which may cause a discomfort level.
- Humidity which may cause a discomfort level.
- Machinery and / or tools which may be potentially injurious, dangerous, or hazardous.
- Electrical currents which may be potentially injurious, dangerous, or hazardous.
- Must wear safety shoes and safety glasses at all times.
Set-Up Operators - II. Primary Duties Pull ribbons and tooling for different design tubes. Fill out production reports Fill out requisitions for raw materials Load and unload reels Assists in maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Maintains required records according to work instructions. Consistently must observe established safety standards and/or guidelines. Consistently must meet Division quality standards for all production. Is required to adhere to all Division Policies, Procedures, Rules and Regulations in effect now, or in the future.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website