Kelly Services is hiring Machine Operators for Stanley Black and Decker in Hampstead, MD! This energetic environment has a team focus and is the perfect place to take your quality career to the next level. This is a full-time position with temp to hire opportunity and weekly pay.
Shifts available: 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am. Both shifts follow a 2-2-3 schedule.
• Must be able to lift 40 Lbs.
• Must be dependable and reliable
• Must have good material handling techniques
• Must be safety and quality conscious
• Capable of reading operational routings, drawings and quality plans
• Capable of using inspection equipment
• Set-up and operate hones, drill presses, tapper and grinders
• Complex set-up and operate CNC Chuckers and Vertical machining center
• Modify programs and make adjustments and offsets in computer
• Change tools and perform in-depth trouble shooting
• Perform quality checks and document according to quality plan
• Coordinate incoming material and move parts to next operation
• Perform all other duties as assigned
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website