Ready to kick start your career? Then now's the time to join the Kelly Professional & Industrial team as a Machine Operator at a world-class auto parts manufacturer in Woodridge, IL.
Here's how to apply:
- Quick Apply to this job posting.
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Call or text our Recruiter at 708-215-4745
Why should you apply to be a Machine Operator?
- Positions are Temp-to-Hire
- Great career advancement opportunities (leadership, team lead, supervisor).
- Plenty of room for growth and promotion.
If converted to permanent you will be eligible for:
- Quarterly Bonus
- Sign on Bonus ($500 after 30 days of employment and additional $500 after 6 months)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 11 annual holidays
- 11 days of paid time off
- Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability and access to the Employee Assistance Program
- 401k: Pre-tax match 100% of first 3% of pay and 50% of 4th and 5th percent of pay
We have two shifts available at pay rate of $16.00 per hour
- 2nd shift: Mon – Fri. 1:30 pm – 9:30 pm $16.00 hourly
- 3rd shift: Sun – Thur. 9:00 pm – 5:00 am $16.00 hourly
What's a typical day as a Machine Operator? You will:
- Run grooving, trimming or sleeve cutting machines to the standards and requirements of each job.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work environment.
- Run all products to computer specifications or other work instructions associated with the product.
- Change tools and make adjustments as needed to run parts to specifications.
- Use measuring equipment as specified by work instructions to verify product dimensions.
- Audit, pack and label parts as required.
- Complete all documentation as required by work instructions.
This job might be an outstanding fit for you if you:
- Are a hard worker, reliable, and motivated to succeed
- Have great attendance
- Have steel toed shoes/boots
- Are able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to function in a non-climate-controlled environment
Click 'Quick Apply' or call or text Toni today at 708-215-4745 to find out more about this great opportunity!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website