Put your future in motion with a new permanent opportunity! Kelly is recruiting for Direct Placement Machine Operators to join our client in the Cudahy, Wisconsin area.
Here's how to apply:
• Quick Apply to this job posting.
• Email your resume to SAMA250@kellyservices.com
• Call or text our Recruiter at 920-737-0103
Why you should apply to be a Machine Operator:
• Competitive pay: $16.00 - $20.00/hr +, based on experience
• $1000 sign on bonus
• $1.50/hr premium for night shift.
• Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, vacation, holidays, 401k, tuition reimbursements, and more
What a typical day as a Machine Operator might look like:
• Set up and operate equipment that performs paper converting functions such as rewinders, napkin lines and multi fold towel lines.
• Operate and ensure that the machine is running at optimum level.
• Identify and react to production problems (raw materials shortages, out of spec materials, quality issues, etc.)
• Make machine adjustments using basic hand tools.
• Perform quality checks
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
• Have at least 2 years of machine operator experience
• Have experience setting up, operating and doing basic maintenance of equipment
• Are mechanically inclined
• Have the ability to learn new machines and operating procedures
If you're dependable, motivated, and looking to jump start your career – apply with us today! Let Kelly take your career to the next level!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website