KELLY SERVICES IS RECRUITING FOR MULTIPLE CANDIDATES WITH MACHINE OPERATION EXPERIENCE THAT ARE TEMP-TO-HIRE POSITIONS FOR A MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN THE NEW CASTLE, DE AREA!! THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION WITH GREAT BENEFITS ONCE HIRED ON!!
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Must adhere to Safety Regulations
• Must have a Team Player Spirit
• Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
• Must have a strong cultural awareness
• Must have the ability to follow verbal & written instructions
• Meet performance standards for safety, production, and quality
• Provide & promote a positive & cooperative work environment
• Minimize waste and promote high production yields on the production line
• Proper completion of production records & data entry
• Ensure cGMP & ISO standards are met
• Assist in maintaining & troubleshooting equipment
• Identify and report to any supervisor, initiatives that can increase the safety of the facility, increase productivity, increase quality, reduce waste, and promote versatility
• All other duties as assigned by your supervisor
* Monday-Friday 8-hour rotating shifts(No Weekends):
Four weeks: 6am-2pm
Next 4 weeks: 2pm-10pm
Next week: 10pm-6am
* 12-hour shifts (Must work weekends):
6am - 6pm Saturday Sunday Monday
Off Tuesday Wednesday
6pm - 6am Thursday Friday
Off Saturday Sunday Monday
6am - 6pm Tuesday Wednesday
Off Thursday Friday
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous manufacturing experience preferred but not necessary
• Good mathematical skills
• Ability to prioritize & adapt to changing priorities
• Flexibility to work overtime when required
• Ability to work 24/7 night shift is a MUST
Condition (Environment, Physical Demands, Hazards):
• Loud noise (hearing protection devices are required and provided)
• Extreme temperatures
• Continuous walking/standing for up to 12 hours
• Mandatory overtime may be required with notice
Benefits – After 90 Days (minimum)
This company provides great compensation, as well as a fantastic benefits package that includes medical, dental, PTO, and 401(k), short/long-term disability coverage, and holiday pay eligibility.
$18-$20 an hour depending on experience!
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website