Want to warehouse work, but not for a big company? Want to work about 15 days a month?
Then this might be the right job for you.
This is a Manufacturing Operator position.
We have Days or nights to offer.
Pay rate is $18 to $18.50/hr.
- Work with injection molding machines loading and unloading product and material in a clean room environment
- Assemble a variety of plastic parts in a clean room environment
- Keep detailed records
- Visually inspect parts for early detection of issues
- Maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner
- Dexterity for small part assembly
- Good eyesight for small parts
- Able to read and follow detailed instructions
- Communication Proficiency
Skills and Experience Required:
- communication skills
- organizational skills
- computer skills on the Windows platform
- GED or high school diploma preferred, but will work with experience combined with formal education, may be considered.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time, non-exempt position. The work is performed on an AB shift (days: 6:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.; nights: 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.).
A: Mon Tues Fri Sat (week 1) Sun Wed Thurs (week 2)
B: Sun Wed Thurs (week 2) Mon Tues Fri Sat (week 1)
If you are interested please click the quick apply button and we will be in touch with you right away during business hours.Don't wait Click NOW!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website